3 March 2014
- Week 18 : February – Your Choice
Photo’s of anything you took during the month of February 2014. Post your original photo as well as your edited shot and tell us what software you used to edit it. Be as creative as you’d like to be.
Egyptian Geese at Schoemansville Oewerclub
Cropped and edited in Lightroom
I would like to thank everyone for their stunning entries in last week’s Challenge : Footwear
- A Walk On The Wild Side… (Steve Says …)
- Photo editing: footwear 1 (Beyond the Brush)
- Sonel’s Editing Photo Challenge: Footwear (Foto Challenge)
- Photo Editing: Footwear 2 (Beyond the Brush)
- Photo Editing: Footwear 3 (Beyond the Brush)
- Hot Footwear (Travel with Intent)
- More footwear… (Foto Challenge)
- Photo-editing Challenge Footwear (Ritva’s Art)
- Sonel’s Photo-Editing Challenge: Footwear (Geophilia Photography)
- Photo-Editing Challenge: Footwear – On the Ranch (Meghan aka Firebonnet)
- Photo-Editing Challenge: Footwear (The Changing Palette)
- Sonel’s Photo Editing Challenge: Footwear (Lostinthot)
- Sonel’s Photo Editing Challenge: Footwear (DecoCraftsDigiCrafts)
- These Boots Are Made For Working (Finale to an Entrance)
- Sepia Saturday – sandals, paw prints, and posters (Priorhouse Blog)
All the entries can be viewed here from now on:
If you want to join in the fun, you are more than welcome to enter.
Feel free to add these Logo’s to your post or in the sidebar on your blog with this link:
How the Challenge works:
- Create a new post.
- Upload the Original Photo as well as the Digital Edited Photo so we can see the difference and be as creative as you want to be, eg. add frames, textures, etc.
- Tell us what software/programs and editing methods you used. The photo’s can be Sepia coloured photo’s, High-dynamic-range imaging (HDRI or HDR), Coloured photo’s edited to Black-and-White or you can use Split-Toning effects, Textures, etc.
- PLEASE!!!!! Make sure to Post the link of your entry in the comments section. Trackbacks/Pingbacks are allowed and will be created ONLY when you add the link to the challenge in your post. If you attach the link to one of my logo buttons, it does NOT create a Trackback/Pingback. In situations like these I will not receive the link to your entry.
- Title your blog post ‘Sonel’s Photo-Editing Challenge – February Choice’ to make it easy for me and others to check out your entry.
- Challenge submissions will begin on Monday mornings 8:00 am SAST – South Africa Standard Time and it ends on Sunday night 8:am SAST – South Africa Standard Time.
- The Weekly Themes will be lined up beforehand so everyone can know what to expect.
- This Challenge is open to all bloggers and you may combine it with other challenges as long as you have the original photo as well as the edited versions of every photo in your post.
*** No theme for next week as I will be taking a little break, so this Challenge will be on Hiatus until then.
I want to thank everyone for their support and all the gorgeous photo’s. The entries for this week will go on as usual until Sunday night, the 9th March 2014 and I will let you know when the challenge begins again.